Friday 11 December 2015

Adding more Texture

Now that I have managed to finish the modelling part of the project, it was time to add more texture onto my arena. Examples of this are shown in my previous post which shows all the textures and images I used. For example the wall and snow textures for the temple. I should also mention that I have added more models from some of my class work. Like having the mushroom, some foliage and the pillars.

I thankfully went back to the basics and created my own stone texture for the cave. The effect I used was multiply. Then putting another layer on normal on top I started colouring in the shapes I wanted to make the stone effect. 
The photo above was the picture I used for texture, in order to colouring in my stones. While the bottom photos are the shapes and look of my targa cave textures.



My deadline day problem:  
This image showed some complications that I had during the final hand in date. My folders that had all the textures, models and Photoshop work were a complete mess. So when I had to hand my work in, it was in pieces. Some of the textures where missing. However I did mange to sort out the animation that shows the battle arena in unity. My aim for the Christmas Holidays is to try and make my folders much neater and clear. I might also add one or two more things to my battle arena, to try and improve it.    

No comments:

Post a Comment