Monday 14 December 2015

Final design for Battle Arena


This is my final design of my battle arena temple. After adding the textures on and reorganizing my targa files, I managed to neaten and revive my original final piece. Though it was stressful to have had everything going wrong for me on the hand in date, I was still happy with creating this arena. My tutor did mention that it was very 'ambitious' to build two level, let alone one. However I was utterly determined to at least try and experiment with two different levels. One being the upper level. The outside of the temple. And the lower level. Being the temple with bricks and wood. Understandably its not perfect, but I am still impressed with it, considering it is my first project using the Maya programme. 

No comments:

Post a Comment