Wednesday 2 March 2016

Life Drawing week 20:

This session was to mainly on the exterior side of the model. In other words we had to draw the objects around the model, not the model herself. The only time we had to draw the model in detail was the first few drawings and the last three sketches. Each sketch was around 15 to 20 minutes long, except for the first image, that was a 3 minute sketch. 





Thought this was a difficult pose to draw, I was surprised with myself that I managed to draw the body rather well. the perspective wasn't easy to draw but I managed to get it right. The proportions on the feet was by far the hardest part. After this lesson, next week will be my last ever life drawing lesson for 1st year. I have felt as though I have improved dramatically over the past year and I will only get better and better.

No comments:

Post a Comment