Monday 14 March 2016

making the 1 scene and 4th scene

These were my last background designs. to try and make the forest scene. I started with a basic style of just having straight tree trunks. Followed by adding basic mix of purple and blue snow. and then having three different levels of colours in the background.
 This image shows my piece adding branches to the trees. However I thought the background was to light, so I had to darken the trees and the green area and add a lighter texture to the snow.
 This was my final design for the snowy forest scene. As shown down bellow I changed the scene a little by adding more snow and giving the piece a smoke effect on Photoshop. I am really pleased with the end product and will continue to work on my second sci fi room.

Forth background:
This is my final background I managed to do. This is the 4th scene in the game as the player enters the sci fi room. This piece was one of the easiest background designs I had done throughout the project. For this I used bits from my previous sci fi room. As well as adding a new effect (adding the blue glow effect). 

This is the finished background design of the Sci fi room (scene 4). I played around with the glow effects and added more shapes and colours. For example the tubes and the grey panels. I ma very pleased with how this worked out and this personally is one of my favorite backgrounds I made simply because I experimented with different style and used different techniques from the other backgrounds. 

No comments:

Post a Comment