Sunday 1 November 2015

Unity with walking simulator & feedback

Now that I have created a rough greybox for my character to walk through, it was time to test it out on unity. This is to see if the level is functioning well and if I need to make any improvements, such as checking for any glitches or bugs. This is where the feedback comes in. 

Feedback:
Once I had finished my personal adjustments on the greybox in unity, it was time to show my level to my fellow students and gain some important feedback on my game. Though there where plenty of positives to gain, there where a few things that they felt I should change or add. The list's can be seen bellow.





Now that I have been given feedback, I will continue with improving on the worst areas of my level in order to get a higher rating for next time.

Adding more objects:
After getting feedback from my group, I feel it is time to take their advice and work on adding more to my walking simulator. For example extra models to make the level feel less empty, also fixing a few glitches and adding some lighting and coding onto it, to give the game more atmosphere. I added more items, such as sinks, showers, toilets, desks, chairs and wardrobes.

No comments:

Post a Comment