Monday 21 September 2015

Painting start

Week 1:

For my first day at university, I started with the visual art workshop. I was given the basic idea of using Photoshop for designing characters for example using different brushes, changing the opacity and so on. My class was then given an image of a robot and was told to copy the figure within less then two hours. Using different tone and texture I managed to get a rough image done. The result of my efforts can be seen bellow.




This was a very good start for me to get more comfortable with Photoshop as well as trying to add more tone effects to my digital drawings. I felt like I could have done more with the robots leg texture and the lighting. But hopefully I will improve with more practise on photoshop.



No comments:

Post a Comment