Tuesday 22 September 2015

Barrel



Creating a Barrel on Maya:

The first week we where given the basics on how to use Maya to work on creating an object. That object was to be a barrel. Going through the steps with my tutor in class, I managed to create a barrel and was then told to bad some texture and colour to it. I did this by going on Photoshop and looked at basic wood and steel textures on Google. Then I imported the texture onto Maya and went with that effect. 
 

Though I did struggle to come to grips with using the Maya program at times, I slowly managed to get a rough idea on how it works. And though it seems like I still have much to learn with Maya, I can still feel satisfied with creating my first barrel. This was my first try on Maya after all.


No comments:

Post a Comment