Friday 25 September 2015

Perspective homework

I was given the homework to try and improve my perspective drawings. Firstly I was told to look at the link on MyUca and read about what perspective is and how to draw it.


 The Second thing we had to do was to follow a tutorial video on YouTube where the person teaches you the basics of prospective drawing and how you can improve your own drawings.
 


The drawing shown bellow is my attempt to try and draw a similar perspective view as the tutorial showed. Though I felt like I did everything correctly and in the right prospective, I can see that I could have made it look even better. Unfortunately I didn't have any watercolours to experiment with this piece. Si I had to use a lot of tone. I was pleased by the way it came out though, and the hole drawing has the right prospective and I am heading the right direction.


No comments:

Post a Comment