Monday 19 October 2015

Creating landscape texture

Now this is where things begin to get really interesting. The main strength of how my battle arena will look, should be based on the white Nordic landscape, as well as the inside of the snowy ruin. So this was the perfect opportunity to experiment on what we had done in this lesson, which was to create a few green hills and rocky grounds. Similar to creating a rock, I smoothed and increased the plane ground and this added shape to it and made them it look a lot like hills. And similar to the barrel, I used hypershade window and added a image from Google to add the green grass and grey rocky textures.  




Instead of having green hills I though of changing the to rocky, snowy mountains. I did this by changing the texture by using a snow texture I found on Google. 

No comments:

Post a Comment