Sunday 17 January 2016

3D character statue design

Moodboard:
The theme that I will try and continue with will be on Vikings. This will involve adding a god like statue fit for a Nordic/Viking Battle arena.

Sketches and idae for Statue:
This is to be my idea for a statue. This is my interpretation on the Viking God of Thunder 'Thor'. I thought this statute would fit my battle arena well, as it is based on a Nordic/ Viking area. 

Might consider to make him sit on a throne. Depends how confident I am with time and my modelling technique.



Idea of proportion and stature from Thanos:
Using the images for model of Thanos sitting on his throne. This could be useful for my Viking Statue on his throne. The most important thing about these images are the posture and build.
http://www.popcultcha.com.au/guardians-of-the-galaxy-thanos-on-throne-1-10th-art-scale-statue.html#.VpwqLSqLSUk

My Final Design for My Statue:
This is to be what my statue character is going to look like. He is very much all muscle an little to no amour. However he will have a huge hammer and will be sitting on a thrown, looking down at the warriors who will fight in front of him. He will have a shoulder pad (with a chain) and shin pads as armour.

No comments:

Post a Comment