Wednesday 27 January 2016

Rougly Adding The Body

Now comes the hard part. Having to model the body for a muscular Viking is no easy task. But I digress. To start with I had to cut the head in half and only had a mirror to work with. This makes the task a lot easier and quicker, as I make a change on one side it will work copy on the other. All I would need to do once iv finished one half would be to duplicate and reverse the other half.

So it once again comes down to referencing. I looked at a few images to work with, however these ones where the only ones I considered and used. But even these ones was hard to follow.





This image shows half of my Viking god statue taking shape. But I still need to work on making the body fatter and have a better proportion. I think I will consider stretching it out or perhaps use Zbrush to help form the muscles. We shall see. But as for now I have roughly the size and length right, just not the shape and msucles. 


No comments:

Post a Comment